Monday 21 November 2011

Papertake Weekly - When A Card Is Not A Card

 I have made this card that is not a card for my mom for Christmas.  She wants the new Merlin box set but this does not come out until next January, so I have made her a I.O.U.

I am going to also enter it into the Papertake Weekly Comp - When a card is not a card.

On the front I have used a Tatty Bear stamp ad coloured with promarkers and added gems for a sparkly, I have used some of the nice paper I bought from the show at the NEC a few weeks ago.

The  in side I have used the 'Fizzy Moon'
 paper I had and decorates the flap part with bit and pieces I had in my craft box!!

The I.O.U not is a Pollycraft digi stamp of a Wizard and again coloured with promarkers.

I think my mom will like this and wont have another present under the tree the same!!!

No comments: