Tuesday 10 March 2015

Big Sister

I have made this card to sent to Germany as well, my friend who has had the baby boy, already has a daughter and this card is for her daughter to say congratulation on being a big sister.  I am going to attempt to write a bit of german inside the card, it has been a long time since I have spoken or written in German.  I have used a  some odd girl digi, Alice Mae and coloured her using promarkers, adding ribbon, flowers and card candy.
 
I am going to enter this into the Tuesday Morning Sketchs - 291

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Aww! Such a cute image! I love your bright flower, too!
Thanks so much for playing along this week at TMS!!

Notes by Nina said...

Love your fun bright colours and sweet image. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.